For over 40 years, we have specialised in providing Agricultural services to thousands of valued clients in the North Island and supported the local communities we operate in. As a result of this, we have extensive knowledge and place great importance on ensuring every job is completed efficiently and to a high standard.
We believe in providing a safe, professional, and environmentally responsible solution for all farming needs.
Rotor Work helicopters have a responsibility to be environmentally smart and can be instrumental in aiding in each farm’s usable and non-usable areas. We believe in adapting to change – we have enjoyed growing with our clients, as they expand and mature into professional businesses.
The future, in our opinion, is bright for agriculture - we offer a package, rather than just a service!
CHOOSING US MEANS...
- Partnering with an industry leader
- Working with professional people
- Conventional, organic, biological, and regenerative product applications
- A number of helicopter bases to suit farm locations – from Kerikeri down to Marton
- Competitive prices
- A wide range of services
- The right gear for the right job
- Accurate application and proof of placement
- Fast and efficient service
- Time and money saved
- Environmental plan and resource consent conformance
- GPS calibrated, even distribution
- No air-strip costs and maintenance
- Whole job planning and approval processes
- Independent applicator
- Environmentally responsible
- Strong emphasis on safety
- Hassle free, quality job
- A large knowledge base