The best in the Beehive industry
This industry offers diversification unique to New Zealand – Rotor Work Limited wants to be a part of this special industry by offering aerial transportation that has a number of exciting advantages. There’s extra safety and happier bees from flying bees in by helicopters, resulting in better bee health and performance. We remove the bumpy ride and ensure a smoother bee experience. Remote areas of the New Zealand landscape are made accessible from a helicopter. From Northland, down to the Manawatu, we have the helicopters ready to undertake any beehive related task in the most cost-effective manner. Rotor Work Limited is your number One choice for beehive lifting, transport and monitoring.
CHOOSING US MEANS...
- Partnering with an industry leader
- Working with professional people
- A large number of bases across the North Island – from Kerikeri down to Marton.
- Competitive prices
- Specialised bee lifting equipment
- Fast and efficient service
- Trained, dedicated field staff
- A diverse range of aircraft to suit each job
- Local area knowledge
- Strong emphasis on safety
- Experienced low level and sling load pilots
- Experienced confined area operation pilots