Rotor Work was formed by Ben & Cathy Dellow in 1980, The Company started with Ben working in venison recovery and live capture, when this slowed down Ben went onto agricultural work in 1988. Ben is the Chief Pilot for Rotor Work with over 38 years experience in the industry.
Rotor Work strive to deliver the best possible service and advice to their clients, this is achieved with the huge amount of knowledge and experience in the Company.
10 reasons why over 4000 existing clients already choose Rotor Work for all their aerial service requirements!
- We have been established for over 30 years
- We are an Aircare Accredited Operator
- We personally Guarantee our Work
- We use G.P.S Technology
- We use Spreadmark Accredited Equipment
- We assist clients in getting maximum results for minimum cost
- We are preferred applicator for a number of suppliers and merchants
- We arrange the whole job from start to finish
- We provide chemical supplied through your local merchant
- We offer free advice, job inspection and quotes
Mission Statement: “To be the complete on farm Helicopter Company working with farmers for farmers and achieving maximum results for minimum cost”